Base64 Decode Online Tool
Use this Base64 Decode and Encode tool to convert your base64 format to plain text and plain text into base64 format. It is very simple and easy to use.
So this tool will help you to convert your binary data in base64 format to plain text and if you want to again encrypted data then you can use the Base64 Encode tool.
How to use this Base64 Decode tool?
This tool is very simple and everyone can use it. It has a user-friendly interface and you will not interrupt or not face any issues while converting your data.
- Select a data that you want to convert from base64 format to plain text.
- Now paste that string or data in the input box.
- Click on the Decode button.
- Your decoded data will be shown in the result box and you can copy that and use it.
What can you do with Base64 Decode?
- For now, it will only convert a base64 binary data format to plain text and you will get decrypted data by clicking on the Decode button. We will improve this tool by adding more features like loading data from URL, loading data from file, etc. Please support us to improve this tool for you.
What is Base64 Format?
Base64 is a set of binary-to-text encoding algorithms used in programming to represent binary data (particularly, a series of 8-bit bytes) in an ASCII string format by converting the data to a radix-64 representation.
It is a binary-to-text encoding scheme that is common to all binary-to-text encoding methods. It is meant to transport data stored in binary forms over channels that can only reliably handle text information.
Base64 is also widely used for sending e-mail attachments. This is required because SMTP in its original form was designed to transport 7-bit ASCII characters only.
ExampleBase64 Encoded Text
WW91ciBCbG9nIENvYWNoBase64 Decoded Text
Your Blog Coach