URL Decode Online Tool
Use this URL Encode and Decode tool to convert your data into URL-encoded format and URL-encoded to normal data respectively. URL-encoding, also known as "percent-encoding". It is very simple and easy to use.
So this tool will help you to convert your URL-encoded data format to arbitary data. It will get encoding information from Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) and convert into simple URL.
How to use this URL Decode tool?
This tool is very simple and easy to use for everyone. It has a user-friendly interface and you will not interrupt or not face any issues while converting your data.
- Select a data that you want to decode URL-encoded format.
- Now paste that string or data in the input box.
- Click on the URL Decode button.
- Your decoded data will be shown in the result box and you can copy that and use it.
What can you do with URL Decode?
- For now, it will only convert a input URL-encoded data format to arbitary data and you will get decoded data by clicking on the URL Decode button. We will improve this tool by adding more features like loading data from URL, saving encrypted data, loading data from file, etc. Please support us to improve this tool for you.
What is URL encoding-decoding?
URL encoding is also known as Percent-encoding. It's a way for encoding arbitrary data in a Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) utilising just the restricted number of US-ASCII characters that may be used in a URI.
It is also widely used in the main Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) set, which comprises both the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) and the Uniform Resource Name (URL) (URN).
You can also use URL-encoding in the preparation of data with the
application/x-www-form-urlencoded media type, which is commonly used in HTTP requests to submit HTML form data.
Reserved URL characters
The reserved character /, for example, if used in the "path" component of a URI, has the special meaning of being a delimiter between path segments. If, according to a given URI scheme, / needs to be in a path segment, then the three characters %2F or %2f must be used in the segment instead of a raw /.