Base64 Encode Online Tool
Use this Base64 Encode and Decode tool to convert your plain text into base64 format and base64 format to plain text. It is very simple and easy to use.
So this tool will help you to convert your simple plain data into binary data in base64 format and you can again make encrypted data into human-readable data.
How to use this Base64 Encode tool?
This tool is very simple and everyone can use it. It has a user-friendly interface and you will not interrupt or not face any issues while converting your data.
- Select a data that you want to convert from plain text to base64 format.
- Now paste that string or data in the input box.
- Click on the Encode button.
- Your encoded data will be shown in the result box and you can copy that and use it.
What can you do with Base64 Encode?
- For now, it will only convert a plain text to base64 binary data format and you will get encoded data by clicking on the Encode button. We will improve this tool by adding more features like loading data from URL, saving encrypted data, loading data from file, etc. Please support us to improve this tool for you.
What is Base64 Format?
Base64 is a set of binary-to-text encoding algorithms used in programming to represent binary data (particularly, a series of 8-bit bytes) in an ASCII string format by converting the data to a radix-64 representation.
It is a binary-to-text encoding scheme that is common to all binary-to-text encoding methods. It is meant to transport data stored in binary forms over channels that can only reliably handle text information.
Base64 is also widely used for sending e-mail attachments. This is required because SMTP in its original form was designed to transport 7-bit ASCII characters only.
Your Blog CoachBase64 Encoded Text